Mar 24, 2007

How to Use Del.icio.us Tutorial


to see the video with higher resolution click here

This is the second tutorial I made, the purpose of it is to show you, how to open an account in Del.icio.us, and to show how to use it. The duration of the tutorial is fourteen minutes, even when my English is not very good, I made this. That is the goal of the web now, to create new and original content. Sometimes, we just think that we can not do that, or that we do not have something to share with other; but definitely, all of us, each one of us, no matter what we do or what we are, can teach others. Just few days ago, I read that the word doctor has it origin in the latin word docere, that means to teach. That is what I pretend with this blog, but not only here, but in my daily life.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tutorial but i think this post was posted for long time ago. So I hope so you will add new informative post very soon. Thanks for sharing with us.
    web design quote

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment